Sunday, December 28, 2008

This should be fun :)


Hello!

We have decided to join the 21st century and get a blog going! It will be a learning experience but that's expected right?

Just some quick facts:

We live in Cedar City, Utah.
Bryce and I have been married for 4 years!
We have a little boy, Parker (2), & a little girl on the way (due June 1, '09)!
Bryce is finishing up his degree at SUU in Physical Education with a Coaching Emphasis.
I finished in Family and Human Developement at USU a couple years back, phew!
We have a dog - Max, a boxer and a pain in the butt!
Parker loves cars and his gamma's (grandma's!).
More than anything we love being a family and the joys of everyday life!

We look forward to creating and keeping this blog up to date!

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world....mine is sarumokitaraochiru.blogspot.com if you care at all! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you joined the blogging world! CONGRATS!! haha. It is alot of fun. I get onhere more than I doon facebook or mysapce. I post pictures atleast once every couple of days!! So glad to see you on here

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the real world! come check out ours...
    profaizerfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We started a blog too before we left to come back to Okinawa. I have not done a very good job at posting as I still am not sure how to do it but our blog is okifamily.pinnau@blogspot.com check it out sometime. Actually Amy has more pictures on her facebook but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Thats too funny, Ive been trying to get into the blogging thing too, and was just changing mine around, I picked this background! haha! I was just on Lindas page lookin at who she knew and saw yours! :) We have a million ways to keep in touch!! :) You better get to posting some new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I guess I should tell you my link incase you want to look at it? http://thetaylors511.blogspot.com

    I have to look it up whenever I go to type it because I keep forgetting! too many different things to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Beth:) YAY for blogging:) Thanks for hooking us up with Tammy , she is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete